Sunday 16 September 2012

T-Shirt designs

These are a couple of the designs I made for T-shirts which were influenced by the David Fullarton. What I took form David Fullartons work that I liked was the fact that he collects random scraps of things such as bus tickets and books so i went out and collected a few things like this to produce a load of different textures for my image and text like the ones above. These designs are my favourite because I like the way the graph paper and book pages have added to the mono print images also, the coffee stains made on the one help add to what I was trying to create. The message I'm trying to get across in these pieces was of lonelyness and by having ripped up pieces of paper with some overlapping it symbolises piecing things back together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment